Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

All About Me

W.A.L.T use Google drawings to create a drawing about me.
At the start of the year we had to make a google drawing about ourselves
Things to include:
Our favourite food
Our favourite animal
The country we want to go to
And a picture of yourself.
We needed to make our own images
The dog was hard to create but I managed it.

What is your favourite food and animal? What country do you want to visit? Have you been to the country I want to visit?
Comment down below!


2 comments:

  1. I have a dag at home. DO you have animals at home. way do you want got to bahamas wot is there about that you want to go to bahamas.

    from Michaela yms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora I am Connor. I am a Year 5 at Yaldhurst. I enjoyed the part that your favourite food is donuts. Did you think about the bahamas it has snake? Why did you do it? from connor

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.