Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Dinoland

Dinoland


STOMP! “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.” I said running in a forest full of live dinosaurs. I was running from a T-rex. There was also a new dinosaur called the Indominus rex also known as the I-rex. When I reach a cliff I jumped of. Luckily I landed in the water. Luckily it was a little pond. If it wasn’t there could be a Mosasaurus. The T-rex walked away. A few minutes later the T-rex found a way down so I ran through a waterfall. Inside was too small for the T-rex to get in. While I was in there I walk along, the T-rex was still leaving until a Indominus rex showed up. I ran away. The Indominus’ territory was nearby. T-rex’s live in groups of 1, 2 or 3 if you count the baby. Indominus’ live in groups of 1 because in the movie Jurassic world the Indominus ate it’s sibline. Why am I here? Because a research team found something on the radar. It was dinosaurs. But also something else. Earlier they sent a research team with a map of this place but they all died. Now I’m looking for the map. I kept on walking through a cave that the waterfall lead into. I found something. The map. I found it. Now I’ll be able to find that thing. I continued walking. I look at the Map. When I got outside there was Breakeasuarus’. Next I looked at the map. There was something coming. It was an Indominus rex. So I ran all the way to the end of the forest. When the Indominus got here a Breakeasuarus squished the Indominus and it died. Next I was in the forest. Next I looked at the map. Something was coming. It’s a Baryonyx. When it came the T-rex decided to help me so it came when it heard the roar. The Baryonyx and the T-rex had to fight so I can get away. Every predator that tried to eat me went away because of the T-rex. But then an Indominus came. It didn’t run it fighted the T-rex. But the T-rex won. Next when I looked at the map there was a black dinosaur coming. I had to name it. I named it the Indoraptor. Ok it was named I just got it from the Jurassic world fallen kingdom trailer. When it came Velociraptors came on my side. I remembered that I had a giant potion. Next I said it and the Indoraptor used it. Next it growed. The Raptors attacked but they all died. Or did they… Next I ran with my light in my bag. The T-rex showed up. I ran from it like in the beginning. Then I threw the light at the Indorator. The T-rex was pinned down and going to be eaten. Suddenly out of nowhere came a Raptor. It fighted the Indoraptor. The T-rex pushes it near a big lake. Finally the I got show clear shots of the Indoraptor. Next it shrunk and had its final roar. I took one more shot. Last it got eaten by a Mosasaurus. The T-rex and Raptor faced each other thinking if they should fight. The T-rex walked away choosing not to. I left. The T-rex looked out of the forest and roared. 
The End

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler,I really like your story, you really hooked me in on your story. I like the part were you wen't inside a water fall and how you explained a bit about dinosaurs being in groups.maybe next time you could check if your sentences make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler,
    I really like your story. Its really interesting. I like how you put lots of information into your story. Maybe next time don't put a lot of Then's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI TYLER I really like your story it has lots of detail.
    Next time you could tell us were you are in the beginning
    What dose a raptor look like?
    What dose a real T-rex look like?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.