Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Dinoland 2 back to the Forest

Dinoland 2 Back to the Forest

Back to the forest is a big adventure. The dinosaurs and other stuff. Unfortunately I can’t tell you what happened. Alright I’ll tell you. 

Dinoland 2 Back to the forest! 

 In the forest some people that were in the company that I was in were in the forest grabbing a peace of what seemed to be a part of the Indoraptor skeleton. Next they heard a roar. In a few hours they were back to examine the skeleton. In a few minutes they were done. “It’s called the Indoraptor.” One of them said. “We saw that there is another one in the forest.” Said the other. “I’ll go and check it out.” I said. Now I am going to forest. This time I’m not alone. When we got to the forest- wait I didn’t introduce these guys. Meet Lenny, Max, Dylan, Noah, and Caleb. Now three of these guys are evil. Now when we got to the forest we split up because Caleb, Dylan and Noah said so. Me, Lenny and Max found the T-rex from last time. We tamed it. Next the four of us went to find the boys. The boys were all alone. They killed the dinos that were in their way. Don’t worry they were only compys. While Me, Lenny and Max were looking for the others, (with the T-rex) we got off the T-rex (because we were riding it) and heard something. Next A Velociraptor jumped out of the bush’s. Of course we tamed it. I named it blue because it had blue strips. Lenny and Max got on the T-rex. We named it Rexy. The three of them went off looking for Caleb, Dylan and Noah. That's right. The five of us split up again. Me and Blue went looking for Caleb, Dylan and Noah. Me and Blue found the boys. They tranquilized Blue. Next Rexy, Lenny, and Max arrived. Next alot of people from the company came and a lot of other dinosaurs came too. A few minutes later they were all tranquilized. “Their gonna sell em.” I said. “Not Blue.” Said Max. “They need him for something else.” That’s right. Blues a boy. A few minutes later Blue was just outside the forest. Next that Indoraptor took the bait. (Blue was the bait.) Blue woke up and started running back to the company. Most of the dinosaurs were sold. Me and Lenny helped the others break free. They went back to the forest. Blue ran past us. We started running too. The Indoraptor was on our tail. After a few minutes of running and screaming the Indoraptor died. Unfortunately I can’t tell you how. “Aw come on.” Said some random person that came out of nowhere. “Fine.” I said. So we all ended up on the roof above a Triceratops skull. Max was still getting something. Next the Indoraptors claw broke through the roof because it was made of glass. Bang, bang, bang, bang. The Indoraptor turned and saw Max with a gun. Max pointed it at me and pressed a button that made a laser point at me. Max pressed another button. It made a sound. The Indoraptor jumped at me. I moved. The Indoraptor fell. It climbed back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.