Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

It's the End of the World

Walt create our own myths and legends with picture prompts

It’s the end of the World

It’s been 1 week after I had prepared for the grave danger.
I ran to the flats.
The flats is a place full of normal short grass.
“Ha ha ha.” Laughed the bad Samurai leader.
He got out a key and opened a door that was underground.
When he entered he died because there were Giants in there that needed to kill someone to be released.


I got to the flats. A Giant orb was taking over.
The orb was round and was in the middle of the flats.
It also had a glow of red in the middle to stand for it’s evil.
I went to get a steel robot that I made.


When I got back the flats were, nearly gone….
I killed most of the Giants with one punch.
I ran to where the orb was.
But a bigger Giant got in my way.
I knew it was bigger because it was the protector of the orb.
I punched it and it died 1 hit…. But what I didn’t know is that it was alive.


I got to the Giant orb. It was nearly night.
That Giant from the last paragraph was right next to it.
The orb went into the middle of the Giant.
I couldn’t taste, smell or feel anything for a while,
because I was in the robot.


I heard and saw everything in front of me. I had a final battle.
“Time. To. Die!” I said in a dark tone destroying the orb.
I got out of my robot and everything was back to normal.

In the morning,
I got on a train and went home.
It took a few weeks to get home.
It was night the time I got home.
So that's the story about how I saved the world.

The end, forever, probably.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.