Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Return Ticket Please

Schools started back up for term 4 and so has sharp reading. This term the groups have changed, but I'm still in the same group.

This week (Week 1) my group got an article, a non-fiction text. The name of the article my group got was called Return Ticket Please. It's about people planning to go to Mars in the year 2020, (Next year.)

I found making the information web difficult.
I found publishing the information web easy.


Do you think people will make it to Mars?
Why or why not?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tyler!
    Wow amazing Information Web. I really like the way you ask us a question like "it sounds impossible, right?"

    Maybe you can check on your work with fixing your sentences. Some of them don't make sense. But overall your work is very good and you gave us lots of facts about Mars and Space and why people are planning to go to Mars.

    Great Job Tyler!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zipporah,

      Thanks for the comment. Next time I will be sure to check my senescence's and make sure they make sense.

      Apart from that thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Hey Tyler! I really liked how you added like lots of information and detail for each Idea. Next time I think you should set it out better so like I know which one to read first cause I was getting a little bit confused.
    But good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie,

      Thanks for the comment. Next time I'll number the the facts ok. Anyways, thanks for commenting.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.