Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Getting the Vanilla Flavouring to your Ice Cream

This week for reading my group go a non-fiction text. It is called Vanilla Ice cream please. It's about how the Vanilla flavour gets to your ice cream.

If you want to know how to make vanilla ice cream, you've come to the right place.

This week instead of an information web, we made a flow chart.



I found making the pictures difficult.
I found writing the steps easy.

If you like vanilla ice cream and you want to know how it's made, well, now you do.

If you've got any questions, comment down below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler ,

    I like how you added steps getting the flavor for the ice cream. Maybe you can add more information or facts.
    You can probably also tell us more about exporting.
    Overall you did good so keep it up.

    From Zipporah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Tyler,

    Something I like about your blog post is that you added some good information and you added some examples on what it looks like when you make Vanilla Ice Cream.

    I think you could add more information in your description to help understand more.

    I think you did a good job overall.

    -Mya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.