Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Things that make up my core.

In Integrated Learning, we are learning about taonga. Taonga is the Māori word for treasure.

In class we had to make a poster about thing's that are taonga to us. These thing's are the thing's that make up our core. I've got a lot of stuff but I didn't have enough room on the google drawing.

What I found difficult was choosing thing's to put in my google drawing.
What I found easy was writing about them.





What is something that is taonga (Treasure) to you?
What is not something that is taonga (Treasure) to you? (This one you can answer if you want, you don't have to.)

2 comments:

  1. Hello tyler I am Ashlee and I am a year six from Yaldhurst model school.
    I like the way that you have said what you want.
    this looks really cool.
    when did you do this.
    bye for now.
    sincerely Ashlee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tyler I am Sebastian from yaldhurst model school. I liked the way you have this thing whatever this is but it is cool. The facts you have used are amazing. Why did you tyler?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.