Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Galactic Volcano

WALT share what we have explored with Whānau.


GALACTIC VOLCANO


In term 3 week 10 we had the celebration of learning. We had to get into groups of 3 but my group lost 1 person :l. We had to make a slide show about how to do an experiment we learnt a few week's earlier.

Check other people's blogs to find more experiments. If you really like science, well, you've come to the right place. If you like volcano's and mess', you've also come to the right place. If you don't like them, well, you've come to the right place because you can check it out and maybe you'll like them, or just check out other blog post's.

My group did a volcano experiment. My group member is Tini. It was fun doing the experiment on the day. One day you could do this experiment.





The tests I wasn't here for so when it says my on the test slides that's Tini writing.

Before you do the experiment, make a hypothesis about what you think will happen. Write in the comments what you think will happen and after you do it tell me what happens.


Did you enjoy the slide show?
Do you think you will do this experiment?
If so, have fun.
I enjoyed doing the experiment.
I found describing the experiment difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.