Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Culture and Tradition

This term for Integrated Learning we are learning about Culture and Tradition.


Culture is something to do with where your from. I am from New Zealand so my culture is the same as anyone else from New Zealand. Tradition is something you do with your family like every Friday you watch a movie or chose a fast food restaurant.

I found finding image's difficult.
I found the information easy.
I enjoyed writing about Culture and Tradition.





What is your Culture?
Do you have any traditions?
If so what are they?
If you have any questions put them in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler I'm Michaela from yaldhurst model school
    what term did you make this slide. Our family has pizza.
    time for the questions
    1. New Zealand
    2. Pizza.
    Kind regard
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.