Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

The Big Jump

WALT combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas


This week in Danny will be the last. That's right, summer's starting. Our last post is to come up with a scary flying fox. So I did.

It was really fun and I enjoyed it.
I found coming up with ideas difficult.

Our story is called the Big Jump and it is about 2 kids going on a flying fox. One was scared so the other on went down with him. Their names are Tim and Big Daddy, (Note, real name is Charlie).

Here is my scary flying fox. Enter, if you dare....



I call it, the Lava Flying Fox.

Would you go on this if it was real?
Why or why not?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tyler! I really like how you like transitioned it into normal then like terrifying lava!! I also like how you added a speech bubble to express that person's expression. This made me think about not going in your flying fox because that would be way too scary for me! Next time maybe you could add some labels to show what it is.

    Answers to your Questions:
    Q1: No way!
    Q2: Because this is way to scary for me.

    Would you go on your own flying fox you made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kylie,

      Thanks for the comment, just so you know, I would go on this flying fox because the lava is up against the wall and the flying fox is in the middle of the cave, also after this there is a prize for people brave enough to go on it.

      Also people don't know that there is lava until they go in the cave. Once again, thanks for the comment.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.