Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2 NAME CHANGE

For this activity as you can guess by the title, NAME CHANGE. I get to chose a name that I can change my name to. I used a google drawing for this.

Something I found difficult was thinking of a name.
Something I enjoyed was writing the name.


I would change my name to Dob Bob for 2 reasons.
1. It was the first thing that came to my head.
2. I thought of a character once so that's what made me think of this name.

If you could change your name, what name would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Tyler,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! :)

    What an interesting name choice. I like how it rhymes and the colours you've used to write each part of it. When you say you "thought of a character", does that mean there's a character with this name? Can you tell me a bit about them. Are they from a book?

    Have a lovely day, Tyler. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.