Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020 Poster

SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY is back. The Summer Learning Journey is starting soon and I'm in for the win. We had to make a poster for the Summer Learning Journey for 2019-2020.

This is going to be fun. Are you in? I am. I made a google drawing to make the poster.

The summer slide. This is something when you forget all you learnt about reading and writing throughout the year, and I don't want to forget.




Do you think your going to win?
I wish I do.

I found making the poster difficult.
I enjoyed making the poster.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Tyler!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog post over the summer.

    What a fantastic poster! I love that you've shared what you know about the Summer Learning Journey with everyone and are encouraging them to take part in it. You've included all of the important information about the programme and even provided a link to the website - great idea! That makes it super easy for anyone wanting to find out a bit more about it. I really like how you've chosen summery colours and images too.

    Remember that the programme officially begins next Monday (December 16th), so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities then. In the meantime, jump online and have a go at some of the teaser week activities - I'd love to read any posts you do for them.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.