Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 1 Three Treasures

3 more sleeps until Christmas. I hope your excited. I am. For this activity I have to write down three treasures for me. Starting with, 1. My LEGO because it is my favourite toy. 2. My bed because it is so comfortable and it is my happy place. 3. My family because there are generations of my family and they are watching over me right now.




Image result for lego logo

Something I found difficult was think of things that are treasures.
Something I enjoyed was the whole activity.

What is one of your treasures?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tyler! And Happy New Year! :)

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your summer holidays. What have you been up to over the last couple of weeks? Anything exciting?

    My nephews love Lego too! I've lost count of all the different ones they have. What's your favourite thing to build?
    Family would be on my list too. I love spending time with my family. We all live in different places around New Zealand and Australia and so I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. What are your favourite things to do with your family?

    Have an awesome day, Tyler. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.