Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1 Three superpowers I would like to have

For this activity I have to list 3 superpowers I would like to have and why I would have them.  
1. Super speed to get to the bank quick when it's being robbed.
2. Super hearing to know when the bank is being robbed.
3. Super strength to help people when their car breaks down. I can push their car to their house with my super speed.
Something I found difficult is nothing because I already planed these superpowers before the year even began.
Something I enjoyed is writing them down.

What super powers would you have?

I had to do this because today's activity was about rugby players.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler,

    Me again. :)

    Great superpower choices! Super speed would be such a cool ability to have. I bet you'd be able to go so quick that you'd even be able to run across water! If you really could run across water, where would be travel to?

    Keep up the awesome work, Tyler. I can't wait to read more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikey,

      Thank you for the comment. It would be cool to run on water.

      If I could, I would travel to Californian with money to go to Lego land.

      Bye for now.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.