Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 1 Venus and Serena Williams

For this activity I had to watch 2 videos about Venus and Serena Williams. I also have to write 3 things I learnt starting with, 1. They are sisters. 2. They enjoy playing tennis and they don't play to win, they play to have fun. Finally, 3. They proved that women can be as good as men at anything.
1 thing I would like to know is when Venus and Serena started playing tennis.

Something I found difficult was watching the videos because a show that I wanted to watch was on.
Something I enjoyed was actually watching the videos.

What facts would you like to know about these 2 female tennis players.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler,

    Me again. :)

    You've shared some great little facts about the Williams sisters. Aren't they talented? It must be nice to have a close family member go through the same experiences as you. I wonder if they train together. Do you like tennis?
    Oh! I can answer that question! I learnt from another Summer Learning Journey blogger that they started playing when they were 3 years old - isn't that incredible?! No wonder they're so good at it.

    Have a great day and keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Blog ya later,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.