Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

See you in the Cosmos slideshow

For our class novel this term we read a book called See you in the Cosmos. Each week since we started reading it, we got a new task to complete. We have finished the book.


It's a good book. I suggest you read it, (If you have time.) It's about a kid, who has a golden Ipod and wants to send it to space. His first attempt was a fail.


I found waiting for the next task difficult.
I found the last task easy.
I enjoyed reading the book.

If you have ever read See you in the Cosmos, what did you enjoy.



Did you like the slide show.
What did you enjoy and why?
Any questions or comments, you know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, I,m Max from Yaldhurst model School. I enjoyed the part when you said that there was a new one every week. Did you think about what coukd happen then end. Next tem you could say who is your fav9urite chaacter. What is your favourite character. goodbye from Max.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.