Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

The CERR Values

A few weeks ago we started a powtoon on the CERR values at my St Bernadette's school. We had the choice to chose between writing about all the CERR Values, or just one. I chose all of them.
The CERR values at my school are Compassion, Excellence, Responsibility and Respect.
When they were done we had to make a Screencastify so we could publish the powtoons to our blogs.
It was easy making the screencastify, but it was difficult making the powtoon.
If there are any noise's that aren't music, ignore them.


What did you like about the video and why?
What could I work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.