Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

The Beautiful Mountain. Descriptive writing

In writing this week, we looked at a picture and we had to describe it by using our 5 sense's, taste, smell, see, hear and touch.

I really liked the picture. After that we had to write about what we taste, smell, hear, see and touch. We didn't really go to the location though. The picture was beautiful. Because writing is my favourite subject, I really enjoyed it.
I found describing the picture difficult, but eventually it got easy. It took a few minutes to make. Hope you enjoy.




The Beautiful Mountain! 

 Me and my friend are walking up a mountain. We got to the top of the mountain.

I could see the beautiful ocean. It’s like I was an island guard looking at the ocean to see if any boats were coming to invade the country. It’s so beautiful that I feel like I was gonna cry. Happy tears not sad tears. 

I could smell the cold mountain air. It’s like it was meant to be a snow day but the snow never came, but it was fine the way it was. I could also smell the beautiful ocean breeze, like if it was gonna flood the land. 

I can taste the beautiful breeze. Seen as I am at the top, I feel like I am as tall as a giant. If the mountain were a bit taller, I would probably shout out, “Hello world.” 

I can touch the air and the mountain floor. I feel like I can touch the sky right now, but I can’t. If I had some lunch in my hand, I would probably eat it. 

I can hear the birds, singing a little song. If I were a bird, I would do the same thing, sing. I would also fly around the world. I can also hear the mountain breeze. 

 It’s time to go home now, but I wish I could come back to this beautiful mountain another day. Going down the mountain will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.