Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

3 or 4 People in the Early Church

In RE (Religious Education) we had to use animaker to write about 3 or 4 people in the early church. On the site there were 6 links. 1 of the links were 2 people, that's why I wrote 3 or 4. I chose the link with 2 people as my third link.

When we finished the animaker we had to screencastify it. When we were do with screencastifying it we had to publish to our blogs.

I found screencastifying the animaker difficult.
I found making the animaker easy.
I enjoyed the entire task.


If you enjoyed comment down below.
What did you enjoy and why?
Don't forget for comments, Positive, thoughtful and helpful.
Any questions write them in your comment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.