Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

What is at the Bottom of the Sea?

This week for sharp reading we got a non-fiction. I don't understand either. I thought it would be a fiction, (Not real.)

The text was called what is at the bottom of the sea. So this week it was an infographic. This time I used a piktochart.

What I found difficult was making the piktochart.
What I enjoyed was finishing it.



What did you like and why? Comment down below. Don't forget, Positive, (Something you liked) Thoughtful, (Something related to something you did like this) and helpful, (Something I can work on.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler
    I really like how you have made your piktochart color coded. Next time you could add more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.