Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Quickwrite

The Crusher 4 Jurassic Age
Chapter 1
The Fight of All Fight’s
 This time our book starts off with the unfinished fight from last time. “Take that and that.” I said finishing Ultra. He went to jail for a long time. A few minute’s later Lenny left and I stayed to clean up. I was still the Crusher. Next I found some sort a machine. I went in it, closed the door and the machine disappeared.
Chapter 2
The Problem with going into Things you Shouldn’t
“WEEEEEEEE!” I said. Next I went out of the machine…. OVER 65 MILLION YEARS AGO. That Machine must of been a time machine. Stomp. I looked behind myself. I stood still. There is a T-rex right in front of me now that I’m looking the over way. It went away.
Chapter 3
The Trouble with Time Travel
The time machine is out of gas so I’ll have to find some. But how. I’m stuck in the same place, just in the jurassic age. I looked behind a bush, next I saw a hole land of herbivores. From smallest to biggest.
Unfinish

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.