Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 6 Activity 1

For this activity I learned about Barack Obama and now I have to write about 5 things I enjoy.

1. Playing my Ipad. This is because my Ipad has a lot of games on it such as minecraft.

Me playing my Ipad


2. Spending time with my cat because she is so adorable

Me after the cat is fed.

3. Spending time with my family

Watching TV with my mum.

4. Spending time with my dog

Me and my dog

5. Playing Play station

 Me playing Play station.

What is one thing you like to do for fun?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tyler!
    My name is Nadia, I'm a year 11 Hornby High student and I will be commenting on some of your posts for the SLJ 2020!
    Wow! You are one of the first bloggers I've seen actually include photos of yourselves doing the things you enjoy. I love playing with my cats too, whats your cats name? My two cats are called Junior and Cinnamon, they're both pretty fat haha.

    Maybe next time, you could include in a small blurb what the SLJ is and what the task was. This is just so that newer readers can understand what the SLJ. I think this would be very helpful. Especially for unfamiliar commenters who don't know what the SLJ is.

    Great job on this post- keep up the amazing work
    I hope to see a reply or two from you, they give you more points remember!
    Until next time
    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.