Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 6 Activity 2 Jessa Rogers

I forgot to say something. Happy New Year. Yes it's a week late but, who cares. For this activity I had to write how old Jessa Rogers was when she got he youth of the year award on July 9th 2010.

She was 25 years 3 months and 2 days old.

If she was that old, when do you think her birth was. What year, what month and what day?

I hope you find out.

I found doing the math difficult.
I enjoyed writing the question.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Tyler!

    Well done on completing another activity. I'm so glad that you're still putting the time and effort into working on the Summer Learning Journey programme. :)

    Congratulations on correctly solving the maths problem! Would you mind telling me how you worked it out? If you read the instructions for this activity, it asks you to explain what you did to get your answer.

    Thanks Tyler!

    Have a great day. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.