Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Nutrition

Last week we had 3 lessons about nutrition. The first lesson was about the everyday foods and the sometimes foods. We also learnt about how always eating sometimes foods can affect the blood cells.

The second lesson was that we learnt about labels on food box's. We looked at the 100g column.  We looked at fat totals, sugars, fibres and sodium. (Salt)

The third lesson is when we went to Pak'n'save to look at fruits, vegetables, and more labels. Below you will see a slideshow about the food groups.



After the trip, we got some lunchboxes. We also got a $60 dollar gift card to spend for a healthy afternoon tea. We had that on Monday. We had fruit skewers and chicken and rice.

I have learnt a lot from this. I hope you learn from the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.