Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Saint Maximilian Kolbe

Last week we started learning about two Saints and what they did. The first Saint is Saint Maximilian Kolbe, the other Saint is Father Francis Vernon Douglas.

We even learn how to use a new website called Voki. Voki is a website where you chose a character and a voice, next you write down what you want them to say and finally you click the button that makes them talk.

The Saint I chose to make my was Saint Maximilian Kolbe.


What did you like about the video?
Do you think Maximilian did the right thing?
I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.