Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Sniffer dog

This week my group got a non-fiction story. It is called Sniffer Dog. It's about a dog named Isaak and he is a beagle. Sniffer dogs work at the airport to see if anyone has smuggled in anything that is fruit, veges, plants or plant materials.

Why a beagle for a sniffer dog you ask. It is because beagles have an excellent sense of smell. So this week we had to make a machine to replace of help Isaak and other sniffer dogs. I made something that is an x-ray.

You'll see the name is the google drawing.



Do you like the name and why or why not?
If you have seen any mistakes, tell me in the comments, it's free.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tyler, I really like how you added labels so we know what you have draw. Next time I think you could like some more information of what it can do.

    Good job though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyler,

    First of all, nice blog post! Keep it up :)

    One thing I like about this blog post you've created is that you've added a pretty good description. I also like how you've added labels detail etc.

    I think overall you could work on making the actual pictures you made more noticeable for what they actually are meant to be.

    -Mya :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.